Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Another season

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.
We are trying to get back on a normal routine around here and I've been pretty distracted.

Another tax season is upon us.
Earlier than usual.
I went through my seasonal depression last week.
Praying for normal boring & quiet few months....

Last week we were also waiting on a decision from Gov. Perdue regarding the commutation of sentence of the woman who started the fire that killed my friend Rachel ( read about that here ).  Last summer when we filed our paperwork, Perdue said she would review the case and make a decision by the fall.  Then it was after the holidays.  Then it was before she left office...

She left office Saturday morning.  Without making any decision.

Ugh.

But we do have something exciting we are planning for the end of April.  It involves a weekend trip, another half marathon, and TobyMac.  I'll post more details soon!

No comments: