Tax season is in full swing.
It's been cold and rainy for the past three days.
And I have had my nose buried in a "book" during any free time during the day.
Last year a friend of mine told me about a website that can take your blog and turn it into a book.
So that's what I've been doing.
Slowly. So far I have finished 2008 and am working through 2009.
My, how things have changed!
Like this squishy, smeary guy....
But some things are still the same (sort of)....the boys still adore hanging out with Kevin.And just this past fall we were back on the same playground at the Outer Banks, only this time Keenan was wearing the grey shirt Kieran has on in the picture.
And this classic shot of the brothers.
It's been fun scrolling through the old posts & looking at all the pictures.
(I'm not going to lie, sooo happy to be out of the diapers! whew)
It has made me laugh reading posts about the first Half I ran and Kevin's first Marathon.
Don't think either of us would have imagined that we'd still be running like this.
Training for Half #6 for both of us at the end of April.
And I have said since I started running that I could care less what a shoe looks like, as long as it fits.
Well....when I started running I never thought I would enjoy it.
Never thought I would be running in shoes that look like this either:
Meet my new shoes for speedwork.And they are even brighter in person.
(keep up to date on our fundraising or take 5 minutes to donate now here )



No comments:
Post a Comment