Monday, November 24, 2008

The holiday tradition continues

It's time yet again for what has come to be an annual tradition around the Rayfield house--what major appliance breaks/conks/or just goes haywire during the holiday season? Kevin and I have been married for eight years and over that time we have had our dishwasher break, garbage disposal break, washing machine conk, water heater break, leak at the supply line to the water heater (my personal favorite--Christmas Day of last year!), and our garage door opener conk. This year it happened a tad early--last Friday. Our dryer stopped heating.
Not a major catastrophe by any means. Just a minor inconvenience. Thankfully it was fixable & is currently operating normally! Hallelujah for small miracles. Just hope we can get through the rest of the holiday season without any more issues!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell Kieran his I think his awesome!

I hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

How was the race? No matter -- you're both winners!

Unknown said...

Correct that...I meant to say that I think Kieran's TURKEY is awesome! (Really, you should be glad I'm not watching kids anymore...I think I'm losing my mind!

Rachael said...

Will pass along the awesomeness to Kieran! He worked on it for 2 days....his attention span is thankfully growing!

Gobbler went really well--24 min. for Kevin & 32 for me. Somehow I think I've turned into a runner-bizarre!

Boys are exhausted, but we all had a good thanksgiving--hope you guys did too!