What was Keenan dressed up as for Halloween???
Why a cherry eating cowboy bandit of course.
He does have on cowboy "britches", but with a face like this who cares about the pants?
Kieran, with the somewhat fickle mind of a four & 1/2 year old, went back & forth on his outfit. Finally I told him (so horrible to place limits on a child's imagination, but I wasn't getting 4 different costumes!) you can pick between a fireman, doctor, or a ninja. For the better part of a week he had settled on a ninja. Then the night before he told me he thought of something new (shocking). I braced myself for a last minute scramble & dash to the store or talking him back into one of the three options. But my son had come up with a FANTASTIC idea all on his own! What an amazing boy.He decided to be like his Daddy. Not a CPA mind you. See if you can figure it out. This is from his preschool party that day (what a party it was--whew!). There were transformers, princesses, a witch, a fireman, mickey & minnie mouse, but only 1 like Kieran.
That's right--he's a Marathon Runner. Just like his Daddy. His costume was a huge hit with his friends (you've got a real medal-cool!) and with the other parents, but most of all with Kevin.
That's right--he's a Marathon Runner. Just like his Daddy. His costume was a huge hit with his friends (you've got a real medal-cool!) and with the other parents, but most of all with Kevin.


1 comment:
I agree, the hair completes the look!! Speaks volumes that the very best costume is the one that takes after dad! What a great testament... Wish I could have been there to see them in person.. Love ya...
Post a Comment