Tuesday, May 7, 2019

19, 15, 5, and 40 something

 Last Monday Kevin & I celebrated nineteen years of marriage.
 Look at these two kids-
 We managed to leave go grab dinner that night & was a good thing we did, since the rest of the week was a blur.  So much to celebrate.
Like this kid getting three awards at school Wednesday morning.


 While I was with Keenan at school (and later the orthodontist), Kevin was with Kieran at the DMV.
It was his birthday & all he really wanted was his permit.
Took two & half hours of waiting, but finally got it.
Then that afternoon the rest of us watched him run in a track meet.

Thursday marked five years since my Mom left us.
So hard to believe it's been five years.
My day was thankfully pretty busy.
Kevin & Keenan were out the door very early for a field trip,
then I headed to work, then orthodontist, then back to school, then to the store, then home.
Friday we celebrated Kevin's birthday.
We also had an event at church for some dear friends that I had to help with, and by the time it was all over we were exhausted.
Saturday we were chauffeured home after Keenan's soccer game by this guy:
 and we finally got to enjoy a belated celebratory dinner.


No comments: