Christmas Day we had a rare treat here in the south. SNOW!!! Think the last time I remember a white Christmas was when we lived in Ohio.... We wound up with a good five to six inches of the white stuff. Kevin tried to help the boys build a snowman, but they just wanted to knock everything over. So it evolved into quite a snowball fight: boys against Dad. (I had a camera in my hand so I was safe.)
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Snowball fight
More snow again today and I'm just catching up from our Christmas Day snow....tax season has begun again for us and we're all trying to get into the groove.....
Christmas Day we had a rare treat here in the south. SNOW!!! Think the last time I remember a white Christmas was when we lived in Ohio.... We wound up with a good five to six inches of the white stuff. Kevin tried to help the boys build a snowman, but they just wanted to knock everything over. So it evolved into quite a snowball fight: boys against Dad. (I had a camera in my hand so I was safe.)

Kevin got both of them on this shot
trying to escape....
Christmas Day we had a rare treat here in the south. SNOW!!! Think the last time I remember a white Christmas was when we lived in Ohio.... We wound up with a good five to six inches of the white stuff. Kevin tried to help the boys build a snowman, but they just wanted to knock everything over. So it evolved into quite a snowball fight: boys against Dad. (I had a camera in my hand so I was safe.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great post, Rachael -- Love the ending!
Post a Comment