Friday, January 28, 2011

"Aw man"

That's what I heard this morning after a loud crash.
Moments before Keenan had run into the bathroom downstairs to do some "business".
Then comes the crash and "aw man" followed by "my bootie is wet!"
Yup...he had fallen into the toilet.
I open the door to find him standing in front of the toilet, pants and underwear down by his ankles, holding his wet shirt off his back.
I laughed.
"Aw man, I fell in the potty and now my shirt is wet." says Keenan
"And my bootie is wet too! And my pants too!"
I quickly peel off his wet clothes & leave him to his business stifling laughter the entire time.
Then I return with dry clothes and an attempt at a straight face.
Which I loose once he says (as he's getting dressed) "I fell in the potty. Got my clothes all wet. Aw man...let's try this again."
You bet buddy.

1 comment:

Grandma Trudy said...

Sounds like this makes up for at least one "early" morning raid.