Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Private Show

Saturdays during tax season can be the hardest for all of us. Usually I try to have "fun" stuff lined up for the boys and I. Yesterday I did not have my act together and had a couple of errands to run (with the boys). Thankfully the boys decided once we got home to work on some art projects. Here is one artist hard at work.... With all of the drawings and pictures completed, the boys wanted somewhere to display their creations....so here we have a selection of scenes (on the front door) by the two artists in residence.
More sketches waiting to be displayed......Kieran's are all of various dinosaurs. I can't tell you the names, but he knows which is which.....
One artist was feeling a tad moody.....
Even Keenan couldn't cheer him up to smile for the camera. Guess he was so worn out from all of the creative work during the day....
So if you're over our way, stop by and take a look. I'm sure the artists would be happy to show you their work (hopefully one will have a better mood by then). And yes....their works are for sale. You just have to negotiate with the artist....




No comments: