Friday, July 24, 2009

Our week in review

We've had a busy week here.
Kevin has begun training for the Outerbanks Marathon in November.
(yes, I'm planning on running the Half but my training doesn't start for another month.) Keenan has had a preschool program twice a week this month and Kieran had another art camp this week.
Here are some of his masterpiece creations:
below: butterfly mask. paper, glue, glitter

below: moose hat. paper, paint, glue


below: jellyfish hat. paper, paint, glue, bubble wrap


Keenan just seems to stay busy. He's always running now.
Thankfully he's been keeping his pj's on most nights now.
Not all, but some.
It's a start & I'll take it.

Working on "le-los" with Wallace supervising.

Kieran's been into the lincoln logs recently.
As he puts it "Now that I'm a visual artist, I can put things together."
Yeah, he said that. And yeah, he put this house together all by himself.
Now, the latest craze here is a little something called "Texas Pete."
(I called Keenan Texas Pete one night while he was wearing his hat & the name became the name of the game.) It basically goes like this: the boys wear their cowboy hats & run around the house (with or without Kevin chasing them).
Not sure what is so exciting (Kevin trying to steal their hats & stick them on dogs heads?), but it brings nothing but sweaty heads and squeals of laughter.
And some barking from the dogs.

Now if I could just get the boys to listen to a different CD in the car life would be good. Been listening to the same artist for almost three months now. I try to sneak other stuff in, but get busted by the boys. Even by Keenan, who has learned some of the words.....










No comments: