Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Keenan-ese

Since the past few post have been focused on Kieran, I thought it was only fair to do one for Keenan. He's quite the curious toddler who is already a Daddy's boy and a big fan of his older brother. He is always happy to demonstrate his vast array of animal sounds (my fav's are turkey & skunk). Ask him for a demo.

He loves all things boy--trucks, blocks, animals, wrestling, & running (after the dogs or Kieran). When he drives a truck & decides to back it up he goes "beep, beep, beep" (just like the big trucks do). He even beeps when he backs up.
He's learning more words every day. Here are a few--with the translation in case you're a little rusty on your toddler-lingo.
Cado--Avocado (one of his fav foods)
Cer-sul--Cereal
My-mols--Marigolds
A-pane--Airplane
Sor-sor--Sorry
Ta-doo--Thank you
Mee-mers--Fingers
Run! Run!--Run! Run! (It's what he yells whenever he sees someone out running. Our little cheerleader. Take him to your next race.)

We love you Keenan (and your cool "gases")!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

So precious...I miss him! Guess I'm going to have to steal him for a little while one of these weekends!