Friday, May 1, 2009

The Birthday Boy!

You.
Learning as you're growing, not yet knowing the world isn't always quite as beautiful as it is now.
Child.
What will you live to do? What have I left for you? What will we leave behind?
--from "Seeds" music & lyrics by Brooke Fraser
Our little Monkey is five years old today.
I do wonder what his future holds for him. Watching him learn and grow has been a joy. If you are more web savvy than I am, you can listen to the song I quoted above. I wanted to include it for this post, but was unfortunately having technical difficulties.....one day soon Kieran can help me with all of this! For now, you can enjoy Kieran's favorite tunes (again)!
We love you Kieran! Happy Birthday!
May you grow and become a man of faith, integrity, and strength!



2 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Kieran!

Unknown said...

That's great, Rachael -- and I love the photos! Thanks for sharing a little bit of your day with us!