That's all we have left until "The Race."
In case you haven't heard, Kevin & I are running. Full marathon & half marathon respectively. Crazy isn't it? Kevin just did his long run today--15 miles!!! I'll do mine tomorrow--shooting for 6. Keep in mind that I am not a runner. I don't really enjoy it. So why do it then right? For the mom of 2 little ones........I get time to myself (!) to think, or just listen to music (love the MP3!). Never done one before & gives me a goal to work toward. Nice to share the training with Kevin, even though we can't run together. And I get to see some great sunrises. Got so wrapped up admiring one other day I almost wiped out in someone's driveway.... Still, most days I would rather go 3 rounds in the ring with someone than run. Sad, but true.
So we'll see how the next three months go. Got a lot of miles to log between now & then!
No comments:
Post a Comment