This is the first year I have not counted down the weeks & days until the end of tax season.
Not because I am not looking forward to it ending.
It's because of the memories from how last year's tax season ended.
A year ago today my Mom was taken to the hospital.
Very, very sick.
And the following three weeks were a blurry roller coaster.
And since then there have still been roller coasters.
And bumps. And stretching, and growing.
And grieving....
And I know the next few weeks will bring up memories & emotions galore from last year.
But I will continue to be thankful for God's grace.
I will continue to be thankful for friendships. Some old, and some new.
I will continue to be thankful for laughter.
I will continue to be thankful for old memories, and making new ones.
And these guys-
beyond thankful for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment