Please excuse the lack of posts recently.
Still working on house training Loch. (He and Flopsy are fast friends.)
Kevin has been out of town five out of the last six weeks.
And we've put our house on the market for sale.
Most days I'm doing good to keep up with it all.
But before I forget again.....
here are a few more pictures from the wedding weekend.
These are from the Friday dinner at Ted's parents.
Pretty sure this picture was after the boys shamelessly solicited signatures for Keenan's cast:
This action shot is Ted slicing his groom's cake:Once Kieran found out what kind of cake it was, he gave it a huge thumbs up.
(a yummy ice cream cake)
Saturday morning, before the wedding, we drove over to Plymouth with Grandpa Ray and Brenda.
Weather was perfect and a great way to relax before the festivities began.
It's a pretty little town with a huge bay. Just don't expect much with Plymouth Rock.
It is just a rock you know.
It's housed under this portico & that's about it. Has 1620 stamped on it.
I enjoyed the view of the harbor more & so did the boys.
But getting to check out a replica of the Mayflower was much more interesting.
Hats off to those who made the crossing in ships like this....
I'm thankful for my ancestors who did brave the crossing shortly after the Mayflower.
And what trip to the shore wouldn't be complete without throwing shells & stones into the water?
No comments:
Post a Comment