That's all I want to say.
Friday, January 20, 2012
Guest blogger
(enjoy the guest blog for today. i'm trying to work on some control issues....so i'm passing off control of today's blog entry to Kieran)
I got a lot of fish but some died. So now I'm stuck with two. They are a neon and a marble molly. Flopsy got stitches a couple of weeks ago. A couple of days ago she got the stitches out. She had a cone on her head for ten days. (in a whisper) She kept on trying to pull the stitches out by doing a "boot scoot" and she tried to lick her booty a lot which she wasn't supposed to do. And when she got her stitches out she was very happy.
That's all I want to say.
That's all I want to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment