Sunday, September 18, 2011

Games & Greek

I think we've had a fun weekend (except for the dogs; they're not too happy from yesterday).
We're tired (it's 7:30 and boys are in bed).
It all began Friday afternoon when the boys & I headed to the super popular and yummy Greek Festival for some take out dinner. These boys can throw down on some souvlaki and spanikopita. Oh, and a few desserts. Like I spent as much on dessert as I did on dinner...but was it worth it! Opa!

Saturday we had a soccer game (after Kevin's 16 miler) in the dreary, chilly drizzle. Then we headed to Chapel Hill to watch them take on UVA. Two of Kevin's college roommates also had tickets, so once the game was over all of us grabbed some Mexican together (yup, kids included). Thank goodness the boys zonked out in the car once we headed home. They were still mostly asleep as we carted them upstairs. I got them to the bathroom an asked them to potty before they crashed into bed. Kieran stood there looking around absently mumbling about still being at the restaurant....Keenan on the other hand walked over to the tub and peed into (and down the side of) the tub. (sigh)

Today I drug myself out of bed in the dark and met a friend of mine for a run (8 thankyouverymuch). Then it was church, grocery store, back to church (for all of us) for a lunch meeting, couple of quick errands, yard work, math drills, dinner, showers, and bed.

And yes.
We did have more greek yummies for dessert.
And no, I don't think we'll share.

No comments: