I have fallen behind in blogging.
Another victim of tax season.
I have all these great ideas floating in my head, but then at the end of the day when I finally have some un-interrupted time to sit down I am too tired....
So instead you can have a day in the life.
It's t-minus 23 and counting (until April 15th).
Kevin is a virtual ghost.
I have to write down what I want to tell him, so when (and if) he comes home for dinner, I can spout off my list before he hustles back out the door to the office again. This is also while he's talking to the boys about their days & they're fighting for his attention.
The boys usually win (I let them. How could you not?).
So this morning started us off at around 5 AM. Kevin left for the office.
I get up around 6:45 & take dogs out then get started on breakfasts.
Dogs, then coffee, then mine.
Kieran puts in an appearance sometime a little after 7.
He's a cranky, sleepy mess & I just want to hit "rewind" & start the day over.
I get him started on his breakfast (and nothing is making him happy this morning), then get Keenan up & eating his breakfast.
Hustle out the door to preschool for the boys & to work for me.
Pick up boys later, back to house, naptime for Keenan, "quiet time" for Kieran.
Lunch for me, then laundry, get dinner ready, boys are up, take dogs out, give snacks, keep the peace between the boys, Kevin comes home, eat dinner, then baths for boys, bed & Kevin is back out the door.
And here I am.
Repeat the rest of the week.
2 comments:
I don't think I could do it, Rachael -- especially with two of them. But I've seen you do it, every year since I've known you. Hang in there -- it's almost over! (That reminds me -- I've got to get our tax stuff together -- gosh tax season goes by fast!)
Hang in there, Rachael. It's almost over...just a few more days now.
Post a Comment