First let me say that I love Christmas.
The songs (some of which I hope you are enjoying now), the yummy foods you only get once a year, the decorations and lights, and giving to others.
I did realize last week that with a walking 14 month old in the house we are going to have to change our normal decorating, or I will go nuts! With Capt. Destruct-o (Keenan's new nickname) in mind we decided to keep things very toddler friendly. That simply means I'm not putting out about 2/3's of our decorations. I'm ok with that. A lot less for me to worry about. Kieran was a bit bummed, but right now he's still focused on getting a Christmas tree (when, when, when???).
As for the Christmas tree....we're going to put it up in our computer room and barricade it off with a gate. We'll see how long the gate stays up, but at least it will slow Keenan down a bit and maybe the tree won't get demolished. Maybe.
1 comment:
Well, cool. That makes me kind of glad the little destructicon isn't coming to my house regularly anymore! (I do miss him, though.)
Post a Comment