Christmas came early (3 AM thanks to Kieran). It was a busy day with paper, boxes, and toys cluttering the floor. I don't blame the dogs for taking it easy!
Keenan quickly caught on to opening gifts. After he finished opening his, he moved onto mine. Thanks buddy! Didn't matter what was inside. He just enjoyed tearing the paper off.
Yes folks--I found a stuffed skunk! For weeks that is all Kieran has talked about getting Kevin for Christmas. Then, just a few days before, I found one (thanks Target!). It was the hit of the morning. Keenan is having a blast spraying S'Baka.....
Kieran got a skateboard (pictures are coming) and Keenan got a turtle play tent (which he's standing on below). The tent has completely taken over our playroom (used to be a dining room, but let's call it what it is, right?). Everyone is enjoying it--even the dogs! Pictures to come of it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment