April rolled in, Keenan returned from Italy, and we took a couple of days to relax and for him to unpack (he was on Spring Break finally).
Then, Tuesday afternoon, he and a few other teammates had a track meet.
He ran in the 100,
then tried to land some Long & Triple jumps.We had a beautiful Full Moon,
and on Thursday Keenan and I headed to Ohio.
Kieran met us over in Columbus and we enjoyed our usual lunch at Schmidt's (the buffet is back!)
before heading to my cousins for the traditional Good Friday dinner.
before heading to my cousins for the traditional Good Friday dinner.
So good to spend just a wee bit of time catching up with family.
Then Saturday Kieran headed back to Cedarville, and Keenan and I back to NC.
We were happy to be home for Easter, but could see on the calendar.....the next few weeks would be busy.
We were happy to be home for Easter, but could see on the calendar.....the next few weeks would be busy.
Keenan headed back in full Thesis prep mode with all of the final "things" on the calendar, and Kieran had a busy couple of weeks wrapping up his time at Cedarville.
Was on the endangered Red Wolf population in NC.
So thankful some of my cousins went to support him.
Tax season 2026 finally wrapped, and we continued with track meets.
I got the dogs involved in cleaning one afternoon.
Tax season 2026 finally wrapped, and we continued with track meets.
I got the dogs involved in cleaning one afternoon.
They did their part in cleaning the empty peanut butter jars.
They are very thorough and take their work seriously.
And then it began.
They are very thorough and take their work seriously.
And then it began.
The First of the Lasts.
And the Seniors got recognized at the close of the performance.
Very thankful for his group of choir buddies.
Only a few track meets remained....
And we got to see the huge spread of Spring Senior athlete banners in the field house.
Ramses wondered why I was constantly making lists & talking to myself....
and the Seniors had their final Senior lunch at a classmates house.
Then, on the 29th (our anniversary), Kevin, Keenan, and I attended the opening night of the Spring play.
Very thankful for his group of choir buddies.
Only a few track meets remained....
And we got to see the huge spread of Spring Senior athlete banners in the field house.
Ramses wondered why I was constantly making lists & talking to myself....
and the Seniors had their final Senior lunch at a classmates house.
Then, on the 29th (our anniversary), Kevin, Keenan, and I attended the opening night of the Spring play.
Several of Keenan's good friends were involved and it was the only performance we could attend.
Yes, it was Charlie Brown & show was excellent.
And finally, the month ended with Kevin flying ahead to Kieran in Ohio, and Keenan and I attending Senior night back at school.
Here we go.
And finally, the month ended with Kevin flying ahead to Kieran in Ohio, and Keenan and I attending Senior night back at school.
Here we go.





































No comments:
Post a Comment