(I had this ready to post last weekend, then guess I forgot to hit publish-oops.)
We had our first week of summer break.
Strange since it felt like we were already on break and have been for a while.
Loch got a long awaited visit to his groomer. And thanks to the crazy amounts of rain we’ve had, the groomer sent me home with a handsome wee Scottie, and a bunch of peonies that had been beat down by the deluge.
So pretty.
A break in the rain made us all rush outside.
This little fella was also trying to dry out-
Hair salons and barbershops were finally allowed to reopen, so I made some appointments.
We finally completed another puzzle.
And the boys got up (early) for their haircuts with very minimal grumbling.
One permitted before and after photos, and one did not.
Vast improvement.










No comments:
Post a Comment