Yesterday I had to work.
I left the boys at home with a list of jobs to choose from, with the understanding that they needed to do a few while I was gone. Was not terribly surprised to return home a few hours later to find only one job partially completed.
We ate some lunch, and they boys decided to go back out to do some more work.
I heard some laughter and squeals coming from Kevin's garage for a while, then the noise shifted to the front yard.
And then I caught a whiff here & there....of Febreeze.
And the boys came in and I got a nose full of Febreeze.
Not sure who's idea it was to have a Febreeze fight, but there is such a thing as "too much of a good thing."
Thankfully today is a new day....with a lot less odor...and sneezing (& allergies on my end).
And Febreeze stays far, far away from me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment