Tuesday, May 19, 2015

winding down

Every year I try to plan for the end of the school year so I'm not running around like a crazy person.
Every year (so far) I fail at this.
Oh well.
We've had 3 or 4 field trips over the past 2 weeks:
 Soccer season finished for Keenan.
And we enjoyed a Newsboys concert one night after that.
Rainbow & brief downpour courtesy the first tropical storm of the season.
 This was right before the concert...the downpour came about 1/2 through.
Told the boys they will not forget it!
 Kieran is enjoying spring basketball....
 And in the past 2 weeks we have had a lice outbreak in one kids class, found ticks on 2 out of the 4 human Rayfields, and then tonite I found this at the far end of our patio:
(sigh)
My chief snake wrangler is out of town until tomorrow.
At least now our a/c is working upstairs & down.
Our garden is planted & somewhat fenced from the deer.
And we only have 7 more days of school.
Here we go.

No comments: