Sunday, October 19, 2014

Crafty

Yesterday morning Kevin ducked out for a quick morning run, while I dashed into the shower before we left for soccer.  While I was in the shower, Kieran shouted that he needed to use my phone to take a couple of pictures.
Here is some of what I found later:
 No one has really come forward on HOW Loch got up on the couch, or WHOSE idea it was to allow him up on the couch.  (In our house, the couch is a dog-free zone.)
But instead of getting Loch off the couch in a speedy fashion, the boys decided to take some pic's of him....
 He was living large in those brief moments.
Flopsy seems to have slept through most of Loch's moment of greatness.
Which is a good thing.
Give her an inch & she will drape herself across an entire couch....

No comments: