You know how sometimes you have your "to do" list all written out & day planned, then it all flies out the window? That was our Tuesday. Only it didn't fly out the window, thankfully.
I had my list written out, sitting by the computer, to work on once Keenan & I took Kieran to school.
But none of it happened.
We were t-boned on our way to school.
The car totaled. But we were fine.
I am still stunned and amazed by that fact. And I know that God had his hand on us that morning.
No other cars hit us as we spun around, no glass or bones were broken. Outside of some bruises on me, and a rub from the seatbelt on Kieran, nothing.
And the boys took it in stride. They look at it like it was a crazy roller coaster--nothing more, and nothing less.
And for that Kevin & I are thankful yet again.
So my list for Tuesday fell by the way side, and so did any other things I had planned for the rest of the week.
And that was ok.
We are trusting that God will continue to guide us through this, protect us, and provide.
At the top of my list on Tuesday was to follow up and start wrapping up fundraising we are doing for New Hope Academy with the Rock & Roll Half Marathon in Nashville in two weeks.
But none of that happened.
We committed to raise $1,500 for New Hope Academy for their scholarship fund and right now are at $1,135. Our deadline to raise the additional $365 is noon this Friday the 19th.
We are trusting that God will help us reach our goal.
You can help too. Just click the "First Giving" widget up toward the top right of the blog page.
Or click this link to go to our page. It only takes a few minutes, and 7 donations of $50 each would put us beyond our goal!
This wasn't how I had planned to finish fundraising, and my apologies to you by not following up with you directly.
But after what happened on Tuesday, I'm ok with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment