Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow.....it's all relative....

Snow here in December--it doesn't happen often!
Our official total at the Rayfield Compound was right around five inches.
Of course (true to NC form) that included about an inch of ice on top.
For us....that's a lot (don't laugh northerners!).
I'm so thankful that today is Saturday, and it's not tax season!
Kevin got to enjoy his very first snow day with the boys
Yee-haw!
Flopsy loves the snow. S'Baka & Wallace prefer to snuggle on their pillows in a warm house.
Kieran was working on a snowman....
I'm really starting to wonder about Keenan....he's 1/2 Yankee but all he would say is "No like snow. No like it."
And it didn't help when Flopsy stole his mitten....
He was much happier on his trike once the driveway appeared.

Kieran's "snow monster" also known as a tackling dummy.
Keenan did enjoy that.
We even improvised some sled action for the boys.
Two out of my three "boys" loved it.
Guess who did not?
He does love his snow boots, so maybe there's hope for him yet.....









1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this one, Rachael -- Poor Keenan. (But great photos!)