I should be....
eating some lunch.
cleaning any part of the house.
attacking the ever present pile of laundry.
washing dishes.
organizing things for vacation.
picking books for Kieran's class.
any number of things.
But I'm not.
My brain seems to be in a fog today.
It is a damp, cloudy Monday here.
I think after all the cleaning from the swine, and then catching up on everything last week I am tired.
I also realized over the weekend that we now have less than two weeks until our vacation and our big races.
Are Kevin & I ready?
I think it depends on when you ask us.
Our running has tapered off to let our bodies rest up before the big day. It feels strange--like we're not doing enough (although keeping up with the boys & the dogs often feels like more than enough). Kevin will be out of town most of next week, so I will probably be too busy to even worry about the race. Packing stuff up and organizing everything.
But right now, I'm going to go eat some lunch & sit for just a few minutes in the relative quiet.
No comments:
Post a Comment