In the spirit of reflecting on the past year I came up with a list of some things I learned....
1. A full nite's sleep (un-interrupted) is a wonderful, fantastic thing and should not be taken for granted.
2. Much like a Marathon (or Half) tax season does seem like it goes on FOREVER, but it does have an end. Thank goodness. At least Kevin has job security!
3. A fifteen month old toddler has a much higher reach than you think he does.
4. A good pair of running socks is 2nd only to a good pair of running shoes. Learned this the hard way....
5. If the football season is not so hot, just wait for basketball season to start. (Go Heels!)
6. Kids really so seem to grow overnight (those pants fit you 2 days ago....).
7. I have a wonderful husband.
8. Things done as a child come back to bite you on the backside as a parent.
9. Four year olds have amazing and accurate recall. This usually occurs at the most inopportune times....
10. I enjoy running (really cannot believe this. When did it happen?).
11. I have an amazing family.
2 comments:
Like that tune WHOOPSIDAISY! Hey, Happy New Year yall. Luv that tent with the tubes. I want one. Rog
Great list, Rachael -- and I loved the tent pictures, too!
Post a Comment