Like my title? Just wait a minute--I'll get to that. First here are couple of weekend pictures.
We did attempt some pictures with the boys at the pumpkin patch, but neither one was into the camera that day. This was the best shot.....so sad.
Kieran loves snakes & reptiles--he was so excited to get his face painted at a snake show! It looked really good. He was bummed to wash it off so we took a picture for him.
Our "little" guy threatening to walk any day now. Thanks for the shirt Michelle!
Now, to explain my title today: Kieran had karate yesterday. Keenan and I were hanging out while he was in class. I started chatting with another mom & she asked what Keenan's name is. When I told her, she got this really odd look on her face & then laughed! Then she told me her youngest son is named Keenan also (spelled the same)! Next she got a man's attention near us and told him that I have a son named Keenan--he also laughed. His youngest grandson is named Keanan (spelled slightly differently). The "other Keenan's" are in Kieran's karate class! What are the odds of that???!

Kieran loves snakes & reptiles--he was so excited to get his face painted at a snake show! It looked really good. He was bummed to wash it off so we took a picture for him.
Our "little" guy threatening to walk any day now. Thanks for the shirt Michelle!
Now, to explain my title today: Kieran had karate yesterday. Keenan and I were hanging out while he was in class. I started chatting with another mom & she asked what Keenan's name is. When I told her, she got this really odd look on her face & then laughed! Then she told me her youngest son is named Keenan also (spelled the same)! Next she got a man's attention near us and told him that I have a son named Keenan--he also laughed. His youngest grandson is named Keanan (spelled slightly differently). The "other Keenan's" are in Kieran's karate class! What are the odds of that???!
No comments:
Post a Comment